Friday, February 13, 2009

end of the road...almost

yay!!! am back...feels good. i guess that's a Happy New Year.i love this year
based on inspiration from my blogville mentor, BROWN SUGAR, i'll like to say i share her feelings about this year, itss huge and its right here. i am graduating this year and inasmuch as i have been waitin all my life for this year, its kinda scary cos i think i that there is no amount of preparation that will be enough for the life ahead. i definitely prayed enterin' this year like my life depended on it (duh, it def does) but i still feel like "is that enough?". in a way, i feel like i am not ready (which is stupid because i can't wait to get the hell outta this freakin' school)
maybe what scares me the most is the impending freedom, becos i grew up under close supervision from primary school to boarding school and straight to advanced boarding school a.k.a my university (yeah, u guessed rite, Covenant). i didnt have a problem with it before as such until i went on IT and i realised that to say the least, my life had been in a cage and i didnt know it. i have definitely come a long way since then. a lot about my life was put to test and i didnt always do well. i think it depends on how i look at it tho.
basically, i am about to graduate and am 21 and my parents do not realise that i should be given the chance to understand what to do with freedom (my curfew is like what, 6:30 - 7:00) and i am annoyingly single and extremely judgemental and skeptical about guys (cos they always cheat) and scared of marriage, not relationships tho...funny rite (because i spent a week at home alone with my dad and it was extremeeeeeeeely boring. now that's just one week. think of a year with somebody and then a lifetime...its nasty!...lol) but i can't stop thinkin of my perfect life and family with this drop dead gorgeous hunk of a dude who loves me silly and spoils the crap outta me(uuuuh, i can just see him now)...lol.
BTW, i have a track record of two relationships and one stupid fling(but was the best of all three tho but also the worst), all of which never spanned a lifetime of more than 6months each...talk about a trend.
right now, i dont really have a solid plan career-wise which makes it unclear as to where i wanna end up and my spiritual standing is unsatisfactory to me which makes it seem like every other thing is shot to freakin ****. does it get worse? ...yeah,
i roasted on my 21ST VALENTINE DAY!!!
lollllll.....catchya l8r!

1 comment:

MizzAbbie said...

hia! its well o... :(