Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Many Waters Under the Bridge

Wow....I can almost see the dust on my blog page...lol

I havent been here in a while and i dont know why that is because i have actually had a lot of time on my hands. Lets just say "kiimora" (am nt used to it...lol). but i now intend to be back here actively. just going to put down a bunch of stuff....randomly

I can say i have had a wonderful post-grad phase so far....done stuff i had not done before (at least, i finally saw the inside of a club...late bloomer, yeah)...good and bad (okay, cant quite remember the good part).

I had a wonderful break in ATL with @missbalance and lotanna...wonderful sistas

Although, i returned home with not just bags of clothes n shoes but a nasty $500 phonebill which i really didnt plan for. Very pissing.

However, i have by God's grace managed to keep my head. my friends have not even changed. i guess i am not that good at keeping people

Recently, i noticed my fuse is shorter. people piss me off faster...not very good

My cousins think i have no emotions. i dont believe that. but my actions and reactions of recent give me concern...they may be right....i am becoming too much like my dad...cold.

i have had those growing up mother-daughter issues with my mum back to back in the last two months but we are coping.

i am serving in abuja and staying with my cousins who are normally wonderful but other times, i just want to shoot one of them...lol

i joined twitter thanks to @missbalance

i am really running through some information about guys in my head because they are now really in my line of focus and i am discovering quite somethings about them.....i must say not very good.....they are actually worrisome.

for some strange reason, it just dawned on me that i have been single officially since i think July 2007....thats funny actually. or not

i have also confirmed that i have committment issues....i think i overthink the whole process and then get freaked out...hence cherishing the comfort of "just friends" n nothing more....maybe am just a chicken...

i have had this close friend since 2008 (we share a not so neat history) and i recently blasted him and threw him outta my life...good and bad...i kinda dont care.

i think i live too "maturely" and principled (i still have my fair share of crazy tho)...my mates are living hecka crazy and am like wow...but in truth, i just cant get with it...

i miss my family....i decided to pack up and move down to abuja for nysc and i am here without them

right now, am thinking....sunday will be my 22nd valentine's day....am i will also roast ...just like the previous years (okay i got a package once)....

okthanksbye!

No comments: